Macleay Duff

The firm of Macleay Duff was established in Glasgow during 1863, but the operation – based in Hope Street – was acquired by the Distillers Company Ltd in 1933 for £325,000, having failed to weather the storms of US Prohibition. Macleay Duff was licensee of Millburn distillery, from the time of its transfer to DCL’s Scottish Malt Distillers Ltd arm in 1943 until its closure 40 years later.

There are no products matching the selection.


LET'S GET CONNECTED